- Chewing gum ON GUM, activates body and mind providing in less than 5 minutes a dose of extra energy. Increases concentration, endurance and decreases the feeling of tiredness.
- Caffeine – Guarana – Ginseng
- Contains Caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Contains polyols, excessive consumption can produce laxative effects. *
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach of little kids.
- Contains naturally present sugars.
- Caffeine is a stimulant of the central nervous system. Its consumption generates an increase in alertness, improves body coordination and a decrease in the sensation of sleep and fatigue, which can end up translating into an improvement in performance
- It stimulates the central nervous system, increases physical and intellectual performance, increases nonspecific resistance to disease, reduces the frequency of illness due to cold and fatigue. It has an antidepressant effect. Another important advantage is its ability to lower blood sugar levels by lowering the body's fat content.
- Guarana is a natural stimulant and an excellent remedy against physical and mental fatigue, prolongs the waking state and increases the ability to carry out work that requires physical effort. The properties of guarana seeds activate our nervous system and makes the body secrete more adrenaline. That sets our body and mind in motion